jesse james SS

jgrahamr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
escalade SS is the winner you found it good job, but i think his wheels are  :throwup: .It needs a chrome lip other wise they kind of look like spares.

I agree...the lip needs to be polished at least...thats the best pic I could find....

IMO.... :puke:

I'm not a big fan of JJ's shop truck.

I don't like the "negative camber" look on a lowered vehicle, I think it looks atrocious.

I'm not sure JJ is not a good bike builder,he seems OK, but I did like Indian Larry's bikes, and his attitude.

Indian Larry had killer bikes, and an awesome personality.

R.I.P. Larry!

I agree with the last guy. Monster Garage is a huge hit here with me and my boys and it sounds like rampant jealousy at Jesse's success.

I admire people who have the vision to try things and Monster Garage is now an icon that a host of other pitiful shows are trying to copy.

You are cool Jesse James!!

I agree with the last guy.  Monster Garage is a huge hit here with me and my boys and it sounds like rampant jealousy at Jesse's success.

I admire people who have the vision to try things and Monster Garage  is now an icon that a host of other pitiful shows are trying to copy.

:withstupid:

I agree with the last guy.  Monster Garage is a huge hit here with me and my boys and it sounds like rampant jealousy at Jesse's success.

I admire people who have the vision to try things and Monster Garage  is now an icon that a host of other pitiful shows are trying to copy.

Whatever DH

:wtf: "Whatever" ? Dude, don't roll over and play dead so easy... but don't be disrespectful either.... everyone is entitled to their opinion.... even newbies! Just because you don't like Jesse James, and the masses here disagree with you is no reason to cop a 'tude....

Be nice, make friends!

:seeya:

Archived