jesse james SS

jgrahamr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a little good and bad in everyone..... Jesse is OK in my books. He is talented, athletic, coordinated, fairly tough, and doesn't take crap off of people. What's wrong with that. Not to mention the best thing of all.... he is a family oriented guy. Can't bust on that! He takes care of his own kids! The welfare doesn't have to !

:thumbs:  :cheers:  :cool:

One of his last builds was converting a brand new :driving: Mercedes SUV into a extremely cool ride for a wheelchair handicapped person could enjoy driving and then just drove up to this guys house and gave it to him :thumbs: was a class act.

He may be swimming in money but at least is known to spread it around and helps many that are unfortunate.

Dr Mike

he does some cool sutff and some stupid stuff, i thought it was AWESOME that in the first season jessie was there for every taping he was there helping the team and he was part of the team yah know? but lately he just comes in does some headders and leaves thats shitty imo. but now i watch the show and hes comming back and doing more and more and that earns my respect. walking to the joint making some hedders and saying you should do this isnt a way to lead people. working with them in demo and construction and getting your hands dirty and working your ass off with them on the build that does earn my respect 100%.

Archived