05' SS Zippy Event

zippy

going to start working on a national event for the SS site members. hoping to talk with zane soon and make it an official event, but either way i'm hoping to see many. lots of details to be worked out, but i'll see what i can pull off. also looking for idea's.

questions/idea's???

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be cool to do something with the Hot Rod Power Tour that could be a moving National Event. Or something with W2W would be cool......

Zippy you might want to find the demographics (which I think you did) of everyone and see how far they are willing to travel!

Hot Rod Power Tour

June 4 Miller Park - Milwaukee, WI

June 5 Illinois State Fairgrounds - Springfield, IL

June 6 Indianapolis Raceway Park - Indianapolis, IN

June 7 Gaylord Opryland Resort - Nashville, TN

June 8 Birmingham Race Course - Birmingham, AL

June 9 North Florida Fair - Tallahassee, FL

June 10 Osceola Heritage Park - Kissimmee-St. Cloud, FL

June 11 return to Osceola Heritage Park for Long Hauler Award and Photo

going to start working on a national event for the SS site members. hoping to talk with zane soon and make it an official event, but either way i'm hoping to see many. lots of details to be worked out, but i'll see what i can pull off. also looking for idea's.

questions/idea's???

National: :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

If you send me airplane-tickets you can put on the posters: "INTERNATIONAL EVENT" :jester:

most of the guys here would melt in florida. watching them in kansas was like watching them walk in the rain...

as for amsterdam, i'd love to go there.....as long as i made it back. :P

Amsterdam is very cool i plan on going very soon maybe around thanksgiving :D:D they have some cool things there that time of the year :D .But i k'now i cant make this g2g to far i think it would be like 300 in gas so i have to say "better luck next year"

IN all reality it would be best to have 2 events, a west coast and east coast event to make the driving easier on everyone!

Say Teneessee Kentucky or Missouri for the east coast, and Utah or Nevada for west coast!!

THis way every one can come, we have such a huge country and driving our SS'S to see each other can be quite a trip for some of us!!!!

Archived