05' SS Zippy Event

zippy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Things are looking good for a Vegas meet EVENTUALLY (not gonna try and hijack your thread zip  ;) )...

Alot of these regional meets are getting good responses, I think once everyone gets comfortable meeting up w/ thier local guys we can almost establish "SS Club Chapters" like a national car club would do... then get those individual groups to coordinate the big meet in Vegas. Its a little early to be setting anything like this up now, but after a while we need to appoint some guys to plan a big Vegas event centered around the SEMA show or something next year w/ track time, etc.

:withstupid:

weekend of july 30th. i plan to take wensday, thursday, friday, and monday off extra from work in case some are coming in early also.

Dammit, count me out, I will be in Delaware for my sisters wedding.

You think she would mind if I just sent a gift? :D

weekend of july 30th. i plan to take wensday, thursday, friday, and monday off extra from work in case some are coming in early also.

Dammit, count me out, I will be in Delaware for my sisters wedding.

You think she would mind if I just sent a gift? :D

another excuse again this year :yellow_loser: i will be from pa i can swing over and pick you up on the way. let the wife and kids go to the wedding

I see Matt, you got jokes.

Where the hell was this meet last year while I was actually in Michigan (Kalamazoo)?  Oh yea, you guys were in KS.

Oh well some day.

we're just here to confuse you. :D

as for bringing a boat, this is the place to have a boat for sure.

cm3277.gif

38517783.jpg

38516095.jpg

Archived