Any Other Turbo Choices?

haul@ss

Ok... ive searched... and i cant find anything... so... other than the sts, are there any other possible turbo otions?

simple question... no need to turn this into "why not a supercharger or why not a remote mount turbo instead" :smash: i respect all your opinions about them, but i was just wondering about OTHER TURBOS :D

for the silverado ss? sorry i wasnt very clear with my question... i meant any other kits for the ss... or are these compatible with the ss? ill research more about those that you guys suggested. u got the links to these things?

thanks again

WOW the twin turbo banks kit is pretty daym nice! i dont really wanna see the price though... :banghead: and the detroit kit looks great also. i just need to find more pics... 6gs.. hm.... may be worth it.. great looking kits though :D

Contact these guys:

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/

They sell a detroit speedworks single turbo kit for our trucks.

GM 4.8 - 6.0 Liter Truck Turbo Kit

This kit is complete and includes:

* Polished Garrett Turbo

* Black Powder Coated Inlet Tubes

* Black Satin Ceramic Coating on Hot Parts

* 42 lb Injectors

* 3-Core Air to Air Intercooler

retail - $5,999.99

Dual 4 into 1 Tubular Mild Steel Headers w/ 1 5/8" primaries, 1/2" Laser Cut Header Flanges, 2 1/4" Cross Over, 3" Down Pipe, Powder Coated Inlet Tubes, All V Band Connections, High Quality Silicone hoses w/ Aircraft Grade SS clamps, Tial 38mm Billet Wastegate, 3-Core Air to Air Intercooler, and complete detailed instructions.

gal-7-p-673-large.jpg

gal-7-p-23-large.jpg

gal-7-p-24-large.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Texas-speed just announced that their front mount turbo kit is going to be out in about 2 months or so. They are offering a base style kit with tuning, but no fuel, or intercooler for $3300, or with fuel and an intercooler for $4500. That is just a 60 trim turbo though, it would be more for a larger one (which would help us greatly)

Aaron

I didn't know about the banks kit... (for the SS - I knew about the SBC TT setup).

Out of them all (no offence to others), I would probably pick their kit over others. They seem like they don't just build it for blasting around the streets and stip, but for real heavy duty use also.

Texas-speed just announced that their front mount turbo kit is going to be out in about 2 months or so.  They are offering a base style kit with tuning, but no fuel, or intercooler for $3300, or with fuel and an intercooler for $4500. That is just a 60 trim turbo though, it would be more for a larger one (which would help us greatly)

Aaron

Yes, I seen that on ls1 tech the other day, looks promising.

Archived