This had to hurt!!

6.0ss

.......... Now that's going to leave a mark!!!!!!

Have had a few of those at work.... (Not that bad) Had a guy one night, in a Porsche Cayanne hit and killed 3 deer in same M/V vs. Deer accident..... Totaled the front of the Porsche...............

Bon Appitite!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what i was thinking that he ducked, but that would mean he saw the deer comming reacted VERY quickly and than the deer hit? come on thats crazy!!!

i think the deer was pushed, it was an unknown asaliant in the grassy nole!!!!!

The deer was hit by a minivan first and sent airborne. Plent of time for the driver to react and duck.

ok seriously....be quiet dylan  :P

1st off....theres more damage than the windshield being busted up, it was the grill and hood too...which would have (in any normal case) made the airbags pop.

2nd....i've seen a lot of deers hit living in the south, and nothing ever like that...thats just crap if you ask me.  too much blood, too much guts (the deer looked like he still had some inside him too?), and how would it have gotten in those places anyways...doesnt make sense to me.

and that is my opinion, i know you all value it so much  :P

:withstupid:

ok seriously....be quiet dylan  :P

1st off....theres more damage than the windshield being busted up, it was the grill and hood too...which would have (in any normal case) made the airbags pop.

2nd....i've seen a lot of deers hit living in the south, and nothing ever like that...thats just crap if you ask me.  too much blood, too much guts (the deer looked like he still had some inside him too?), and how would it have gotten in those places anyways...doesnt make sense to me.

and that is my opinion, i know you all value it so much  :P

You mean all the deer running around in the streets of LA?? :ughdance:

*sigh*......so, who made Makani (haynss) the Post Monitor??? i know you've missed me Maka but damn...cant you just say so? or are we back to acting like teenagers again hmmm?

The picture is real, the van is real and the blood in the van is real. As for the blood not being on the ground that was puzzling. Until I found out the Atlanta police dept had Santa Claus in a jail cell. After many hrs of questioning, he finally cracked, and told us the story. Seems Santa went of a drunken flight and slipped a few drinks to the reindeer, didnt get the straps tight and one of fell to its death. He had attempted to wash the blood off of the pavement, so that explains the no blood on the ground. The car was broke down on the side of the road so that explains the seat being covered in blood and no air bag.

At this point, Santa wont tell us which reindeer. If you have any additional information let us know.

Brad aka Grissoms assistant

Archived