Who collects 1/18th scale diescast????

ChevyZr2001

Glad to know this is coming out. Do any of you know anything about this vendor? I don't want to send  $$ and get nothing.

CD

Blue for me too.

I work for a diecast vendor (www.diecastcarstore.com) and we might be able to get some of the Silverado SS available.

If I do, I will see if I can become a Vendor for the site.

I just called the store I deal with in Massachusetts Exoticar Models and had the good chance to get their buyer. He called RBI Toys which is the parent of MotorMax and confirmed that if it is produced, and that is not certain, it is a die cast mold they bought from a company called Anson when they went out of business. The most important thing to us though is that is a 1999 body style truck, not even close to the current SS.

I searched around the web, and I suspect this is the Model . Not to rain on the Parade, because I would love to have a model of my truck, but I am not pre-ordering untill I see it!

I just called the store I deal with in Massachusetts Exoticar Models and had the good chance to get their buyer. He called RBI Toys which is the parent of MotorMax and confirmed that if it is produced, and that is not certain, it is a die cast mold they bought from a company called Anson when they went out of business. The most important thing to us though is that is a 1999 body style truck, not even close to the current SS.

I searched around the web, and I suspect this is the Model . Not to rain on the Parade, because I would love to have a model of my truck, but I am not pre-ordering untill I see it!

Diecastmuscle.com lists the diecast as being a 2004. Also that Model you suspect that is it going to be is made by Welly not Anson nor Motormax (RBI).

Archived