Stock features that come in handy!

r8rs4lf

I have a few little things that I absolutely love about my truck.

1. Folding mirrors (a priceless feature)

2. The button where you can turn off the interior lights when someone leaves the passenger door open. :banghead:

3. Audio steering wheel controls (another great one)

4. Auto lock and unlock

There's a few, what are yours????

Late- Alex

I have a few little things that I absolutely love about my truck.

1. Folding mirrors (a priceless feature)

2. The button where you can turn off the interior lights when someone leaves the passenger door open.  :banghead:

3. Audio steering wheel controls (another great one)

4. Auto lock and unlock

There's a few, what are yours????

Late-  Alex

:withstupid:

A few more:

user-configurable setup(easy exit, curb assist, etc.)

memory seats

all the programmable features through the steering wheel, like lengh of time the headlights stay on, what it does when you lock/unlock, etc. also love the programmable seats and the fact that the two keyfobs keep two differnt settings. heated seats are very nice also

I could not agree more!!! I have been so mad when I have been in rental cars that lack all those features. Maybe if my SS was not in the shop so much I would not have to get mad. I think GM should start renting me an SS.

I really like my passenger side auto detecting ejector seat, gets rid of annoying passengers with no effort. Also I love the underhood electric dog polisher and the handy fur lined sink in the bed!

The screen door inserts in the doors are nice, but I don't trust the fiberglass screen in an accident! :jester: The front bumper mounted 50 MM machine guns are nice in road rage situations too! :D

I really like my passenger side auto detecting ejector seat, gets rid of annoying passengers with no effort. Also I love the underhood electric dog polisher and the handy fur lined sick in the bed!

The screen door inserts in the doors are nice, but I don't trust the fiberglass screen in an accident!  :jester: The front bumper mounted .50 MM machine guns are nice in road rage situations too! :D

.50 MM Machine Guns??

I know this was supposed to be funny and to most I'm sure it's looked over without any criticism. I ask what you mean by the MM because I used to shoot/carry a .50 (inches) caliber machine gun in the USMC.

With a .50 cal MM (milimeter?) machine gun, you might be able to fire needles out of it.

Brian

Brian

:wtf: Oh My God.... heaven forbid anyone do anything as catastrophic as inadvertently place a "." (decimal point) in a wrong place.... I mean, are your asses wound so tight that picking on a guy for an accidentally placed period deemed necessary?

I guess we should only post fact here, and screw any attempts at a sense of humor! Life is far to precious and short to freak out and bust on someone over something so trivial.

Oh well, I'm an ass, I put a period or decimal point where it shouldn't have been, Please oh please can't you find it in your hearts to forgive me???? I certainly didn't mean to get all of these panties in a wad!

In closing, I can only say, I hope if you ever make any errors in your posts that the critics overlook them to spare you the shame and indignity of pointing it out to everyone.

:uhoh::yellow_loser::nonod:

Archived