Wanted:Dual Catback Pics

After searching I only came across a few with dual Catback sytems on there SSS.

I noticed no one is using Magnaflows New Dual catback part #15840

Does it come with resonators? I saw David C's pics but that is of a signal.

How does it look out the back.

I think the BBtriflo system looks awesome.

Thanks guys

ChevySS.jpg

:crazy:

• 3 weeks later...

On My Black Reg Cab From my Cardomain I'm using a BBTriflo cat back. 3" into dual 2.25 out the back. I shortened it for my roll pan.

I'm searching for a catback for My new Truck, The Extended cab GMC. I want to run a dual pipe system made for the SSS. Hopefully I"ll have a 6.0 for the GMC soon.

I' already have the cat pipes etc from an SS so All I need now is a catback. I need to run Stainless because of the Salt here but I have yet to see what the Dual Magnaflow looks like. The Red SS is from Billy Boats website. There system is really nice but alot more $ than the Magnaflow.

I have heard the magnaflow and it has a slighty diferant tone than My Steps Sides Billy Boat but I like it.

You dig?

On My Black Reg Cab From my Cardomain I'm using a BBTriflo cat back. 3" into dual 2.25 out the back. I shortened it for my roll pan. 

I'm searching for a catback for My new Truck, The Extended cab GMC. I want to run a dual pipe system made for the SSS. Hopefully I"ll have a 6.0 for the GMC soon.

I' already have the cat pipes etc from an SS so All I need now is a catback. I need to run Stainless because of the Salt here but I have yet to see what the Dual Magnaflow looks like. The Red SS is from Billy Boats website. There system is really nice but alot more $ than the Magnaflow.

I have heard the magnaflow and it has a slighty diferant tone than My Steps Sides Billy Boat but I like it.

You dig?

Thanks for the pics,

I checked out your page too.

I'm ready when your are just

email or pm me :thumbs::D

Archived