05 SS update pics

KoTToN

thanks guys for all the good feedback. :cheers: Thanks goes out to Adam for giving me info on the grill. A local shop sells them called socal supertrucks so I drove out and picked it up mainly because there is no logo stamped in it and it is a bolt over. Oh an Adam if you see this they definately remembered you and your truck. Alex the interior is the same as all the others since I got the leather buckets.

btw zippy, how do you chrome the vents? :dunno: that sounds like a good idea.

nice ,our trucks will almost look the same soon i just ordered that grill but you got the bling bling i got the bling blank rims. Very nice i wanted to see how that grill would look on blackity black, where did you get the bottom insert adam told me they handt come out witth it yet?

one thing on the 05's is the heat seat button are flush with the panel so there is less accidntals bumps , then why is my ass burning question( but i like it i think it funny)

nice ,our trucks will almost look the same soon i just ordered that grill but you got the bling bling i got the bling blank rims. Very nice i wanted to see how that grill would look on blackity black, where did you get the bottom insert adam told me they handt come  out witth it yet?

one thing on the 05's is the heat seat button are flush with the panel so there is less accidntals bumps , then why is my ass burning question( but i like it i think it funny)

wow I didnt know the others werent flush. My last truck had heated seats and I used to get a little suprise every so often just because of that. :banghead:

Archived