blown tranny?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zippy, i called the dealer earlier about that part number and they made it sound like thats what is in the SS. do you have the part number that comes in the SSs? im just trying to verify that i wont be buying the same tq i already have. do you also know how much looser or what the "stall" is compared to the stock one i have? sorry so many questions. i just want to be sure i get a better tq. :thumbs: thanks.

now that you've pointed that out, as of my most recent parts update which i haven't browsed through much a few of them have changed. i'd recomend checking into a 24213392 as a next option. (this number is from the current update). :D:banghead::banghead::banghead: the stall won't likely be but 200 or so higher with this number.

that's cool. i try to keep up on the part numbers, but the converter part numbers change more often than i can keep up with them at times including combining two numbers. at one time there were 6 numbers for the early trailblazers with the 4.2 and they have slowly worked there way down to 2 or so with about 10 or so supersessions. :banghead: good to hear it's going back together though.

• 2 weeks later...

i was trying to get upgraded parts (billet or something) i couldnt locate one. i just got another stock GM one in for now. i hope you have better luck. keep us posted.

btw, how fast were you going when yours gave out?

Archived