Silverado "Southern Comfort"

chevygal

:withstupid:

Not to be a racist... but thats what I refer to as south-of-the-border styling  :puke:

The only thing missing is a mural of a topless mexican chick in a sombrero on the back window or tailgate.  :jester:

:crackup::crackup:

it would look much better with a mural of dylans sig :D

Not to be a racist... but thats what I refer to as south-of-the-border styling  :puke:

The only thing missing is a mural of a topless mexican chick in a sombrero on the back window or tailgate.  :jester:

...... Don't forget the Gold Crown Air freshiner........... :thumbs::crackup::thumbs::crackup:

You also forgot that stupid front visor thing they put over the front windshield that makes it look like the truck is wearing a hat.

Nate

• 14 years later...

I made an account just to comment on this because you described my truck exactly. Lol I know this is over 10 years old but I had a Silverado vindicator ss two tone that goes red to black. Was a beautiful truck my dad bought back in 2003 and I've been trying to find it to buy it back. I'm from NY but someone said they may have saw it for sale in NJ.

FB_IMG_1519698607977.jpg