Black Chrome

SSilverad03

I like the factory wheels that come with the SS, but I was considering getting some aftermarket wheels the other day when somebody said I should check into getting the stock ones black chromed. The aftermarket ones I was looking at were part black chrome and part polished aluminum. So if I can get the stock wheels done in black chrome what should I do about the center caps? Now that I have been thinking about it I really want to do this.

The ones I've seen kind of have that "rat ride" look about them or a Nascar look about them. I personally don't like the black wheels, it is too much of one color, no contrast or something. I'm still running my stock rims because I haven't seen a wheel I like better. I really want a lighter wheel, and a little more style to be more individual. Tough to find them though.... I'm still looking! :dunno:

The ones I've seen kind of have that "rat ride" look about them or a Nascar look about them. I personally don't like the black wheels, it is too much of one color, no contrast or something. I'm still running my stock rims because I haven't seen a wheel I like better. I really want a lighter wheel, and a little more style to be more individual. Tough to find them though.... I'm still looking!  :dunno:

That's where I'm at but I am getting impatient..... :driving:

Archived