Outlaw CAI...ram air tube?

Not looking to add the ram air tube till my beta testing is done, but has anyone added one yet? I was wondering if the volant ram air tube would work with the outlaw CAI? Has anyone added any type of ram air tube to the outlaw CAI?

I removed the fox light bulb from the housing. 

Then I slipped the ABS pipe through the back of the housing.

Then I bolted the fog light back into place.

I have pics of my install.  I can send them to you.  What is your email?

send pics here also [email protected]

he has a regular silverado(regular= non SS) and he used the fog light holder which is probably a good idea , i think it would be cheaper than buying a 120+ dollar scoop that really wouldnt do much.

Where and how much did you guys pay for your outlaw CAI??? I found one site that was selling them for 300$. Just seeing what you guys and paid and if there are any better sites to buy from. Thanks

Where and how much did you guys pay for your outlaw CAI??? I found one site that was selling them for 300$. Just seeing what you guys and paid and if there are any better sites to buy from. Thanks

I doubt you saw a site selling it for $300 b/c everyone that has one is part of a Beta test program. They're not available for sale yet (as far as I know) :dunno:

Post a link to the site where you saw it.

They are readily available for a GM 6.0L, GMC Sierra, which would work. May not be the current version, but will definitely fit on our trucks since under the hood is basically the same. Adaptable anyway.

So, what you may see for sale, may not be the current version mentioned in previous threads.

You guys looking to add a ram air tube, please re-test the system. I am very interested in how the ram air tube affects the performance.

They are readily available for a GM 6.0L, GMC Sierra, which would work.  May not be the current version, but will definitely fit on our trucks since under the hood is basically the same.  Adaptable anyway.

So, what you may see for sale, may not be the current version mentioned in previous threads.

You guys looking to add a ram air tube, please re-test the system.  I am very interested in how the ram air tube affects the performance.

I'm going to try and do some test tonight(using gtech pro). These first runs will just be for me so I can get use to the gtech pro. I'll probably order the volant tube for the outlaw. I think dylan said it will fit with some adjustments. Others are building a tube. I'll try and post some stuff in about 2 weeks. I've been so busy lately.

yea its not for the silveradoss its for tahoe and burbans 6.0.... i was just guessing everyone had those and just modded them to fit... o well.. it wont be a while till they are for sale then?? cause if not im going K&N fipk

as far as i know tahoe and burbans donr come with a 6.0 the tahoe's have either the 4.8 or 5.3 and burbans have the 5.3 or 8.1, i found a guy locally who had two of them and i called outlaw and asked if they were the right part number and they were but he said he just got them so i am sure they are the version for the SS

Archived