Showing Off The SS

Big O

Thanks Vtodd .... I really like how the lights turned out.  I have the brake duct black replacements sitting in the garage ... just want to make darn sure I like them before I tear apart the OEM's.

how'd you do those lights???

I had a guy in Cali tint and bake them.

where in cali, and how much they cost ya?

I caught some flak when I talked about smoking my lights but I really liked how the turned out and they look even better in person. And for those of you who flamed me last time, don't waste your time this time.

His name is Tony ... Inglewood is where they are located (I think) ... here is a link from his new website ... I had him do my tail lights and my 3rd brake light ... he can do multiple layers of "tint" to make them darker ... 2 coats is still DOT legal (so he says ... I never checked it out) ... Here is a Joe Gibbs truck he did .

513_IMG_0408.JPG

www.smokedlightz.com is his website if you want to read more about it/him.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm bored so I guess I will post a pic of my favorite truck before the SS

1996 Silverado: loaded to the gills, chrome tint fades to black on the bottom. Right before I slapped on the 4" boom tips straight out the back. I appologize up front for the tail lights, I had them back when ricers hadn't taken off with the euro tail lights (atleast around my area). One hell of a smooth ride. Last year of the 5.7 350 I think.

1996Chevy.jpg

Hey that first picture the front quarter panel looks like a different color, maybe its just the light...but has the front right quarter panel been re-painted

Nope just the shadow from my house. No wrecks, couple of scratch and door dings though :sigh:

I just finished putting on my brake duct grills in .... let me tell you what .... those damn things are a pain. I really don't think they were worth it ... should have just painted them black.

I just finished putting on my brake duct grills in .... let me tell you what .... those damn things are a pain

February018.jpg

:dupe: Dude beautiful truck, bad choice on decision to run the front license plate.....its worth the 75$ Ticket to not have it on there ! :devil: Take that thing off ! Other than that, awsome !

Archived