LOOKING FOR A SS...

thrice11

Hey guys.... I'm looking for a SS thats in good condition with no more than 70,000 miles... My limit is $25,000 :sigh: but we can probably negotiate a price. Please contact me through email as soon as possible at [email protected] I've been looking for months and haven't been able to find a good deal. I fell in love with this truck since I first saw it two years ago. I am currently residing in Southern California but if you live in a different state I can make vehicle shipping arrangements in any of the 50 states. So once again, if you have an SS you want to get rid of please contact me.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Joe

you will have to find one in Ca i went threw the same process, it cost a pretty penny to ship and all the ones in the other states dont have the same emissions, so best bet is to keep looking around on the internet i found mine used with 9K i got it for 29 out the door, it had a bunch of mods too .

Whats wrong with seeing if I can get a better deal? :dunno:

Trying to find a better deal is the idea of buying a car. I was just giving you a hard time because you ragged on z28coprice for asking too much money. My point is if you don't like his price, don't buy it. You don't need to rag on his price because obviously you have no intention on buying his truck.

good luck finding a truck

Brandon

Whats wrong with seeing if I can get a better deal? :dunno:

Trying to find a better deal is the idea of buying a car. I was just giving you a hard time because you ragged on z28coprice for asking too much money. My point is if you don't like his price, don't buy it. You don't need to rag on his price because obviously you have no intention on buying his truck.

good luck finding a truck

Brandon

ya :cool: don't rag on me.. btw mine is now for sale for $30,000 even, black '04 with chrome wheels and factory options with 13,xxx miles.

i wasnt raggin on anyone dude... i was just saying it was a little too pricey... and why is it any of your business? why would u care? what did you get out of telling me that? can you sleep better at night now?.... sorry if i "ragged" on you z28... my bad man... and GM sorry dude my limit is no more than $25,000

Archived