Cat Problem!

Rays B4U

I've used ground cayanne pepper, sprinkled on the ground around my cars and yard before, that seemed to do the trick. They take it in once and.... well you get the point. besides it's a little less expensive than a $90 scat mat...

Antifreeze so they don't get cold. - This way you don't have to go to the store to get the pepper.

I had this problem with a previous black-colored vehicle. I even got numerous scratches on my hood from their claws. Then, one night I acidentally forgot and left some antifreeze on the ground, and for some strange unknown reason they never came back. ;)

But the cayenne pepper sounds like a good idea too.

i dont think the point is to KILL the cats...evil evil people that you are, thats all you think about huh?? :jester:

dont do the panic button, you'll just wind up with a scratched up truck from when they freak out while theyre on top of it. they cayenne pepper works well, they learn quick after a few times if not the first. that and there is stuff you can buy at petco called "kitty dont go" or something....spray it all over the ground where you park and they wont come near it..they hate the smell.

I was going to say that a box of bullets is a lot cheaper than that mat!  :jester:

Well, I don't think throwing a box of bullets at them will do the job, so I'd have to include a gun to shoot the bullets, and when doing that there is a lot of noise which brings out the neighbors, who in turn call out the Sheriff, who in turn would take my A$$ to jail for reckless endangerment, then I'd have to pay around $500-$1000 bail to bail out of jail. Box of bullets just got REAL EXPENSIVE! :cry:

Antifreeze so they don't get cold. - This way you don't have to go to the store to get the pepper.

Can't use Antifreeze cause that would keep the cats from freezing and they would start to stink, which would cause the neighbors to complain about the smell, which would bring out the Sheriff and he'd haul my A$$ to jail for animal cruelity, then I'd have to pay around $500-$1000 to bail out of jail. Anitfreeze just got REAL EXPENSIVE! :cry:

I like putting people in jail, not going to jail myself! I think I might try the cayenne pepper trick! :thumbs::D

I think the answer to the problem is right under your noses... cats are lazy lay around and do nothing animals, like my x-wife, so just put up a couple of signs saying "No Cats On Truck" they love to read, and I would consider a cat that could read a smart animal and no smart animal would ever be caught on my SS! There! Problem Solved!

Archived