Lee is back!

d_a_n_payne

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, to answer your questions "where have I been"? Sadly, not anywhere exciting, I'm afraid. Hanging out, doing nothing and driving too fast. That's about it.

As to the SS forum, I just got burned out on the internet for awhile and cooled it on all four forums I participated in. No special reason. Just needed a break. Besides, I got tired of Ben's sad stories of needing public transportation all the time. I trust you finally have that blue POS up and running now, buddy? I just wish you could have done all that custom speed work on a red one, dude. THEN you'd have something to brag about and have that "cool truck" you mentioned above. 42234.jpg

Mike, you can rest assured that of all the mods I have considered for this baby, blue was never, I mean NEVER on my short list. LOL.......Hell, it was never on ANY list for that matter. Seriously, I really do love the color, though. It gives me something to pass on the freeway. 23782.jpg

LOL......Tim, your dating yourself, buddy. Although, I will have to admit, I rarely missed an episode of Welcome Back Kotter. I was just trying to remember some of the other weekly series back in the '70's and drew a blank. Okay, some of you middle aged guys and gals, here's a contest. Name some of the popular television shows of the '70's. 13851.jpg

Wicked, I'm glad you're still around here, hon. This place would not be the same without you. Seriously.

Ray, fess up here, dude. What you mean, "....like my SS is RED. You knew you made a mistake the day you bought that thing. You just have too much pride to admite it. Your "silver" hair is cool, though. Does that help?

Dave, I will have to admit, my friend, I did go down to look at an SRT extended cab automatic. They didn't have any at the time so I sat in the cab of a regular SRT. Wow, no thanks! The exterior styling looks great but the interior is cheap as hell looking. Sorry, for almost 50 grand, I want to inside to be as cool as the outside. I'll have to take a pass. The only reason I even considered one in the first place was to have something with 500 ponies to start with. Then slap on and s-chgr or turbo and I could have kept up with brother Ben. 68296.jpg

Thanks Michael. Good to be back.

Lee, I am "GLAD" it was nothing to do with HEALTH Reasons!! I have been AWAY also for awhile but UNFORTUNATELY it was due to the "DEATH" of my CANCER ridden SISTER (ONLY 44 yrs. old) :tear: and now my MOM is dying from a Broken Heart!!! Missed the forum and all you guys and the "few" special Ladies!!

Ginnie :)

Lee, I am "GLAD" it was nothing to do with HEALTH Reasons!!  I have been AWAY also for awhile but UNFORTUNATELY it was due to the "DEATH" of my CANCER ridden SISTER (ONLY 44 yrs. old) :tear:  and now my MOM is dying from a Broken Heart!!!  Missed the forum and all you guys and the "few" special Ladies!!

Ginnie  :)

Sorry to hear, Ginnie. Good to see you back. :thumbs:

Lee, I am "GLAD" it was nothing to do with HEALTH Reasons!!  I have been AWAY also for awhile but UNFORTUNATELY it was due to the "DEATH" of my CANCER ridden SISTER (ONLY 44 yrs. old) :tear:  and now my MOM is dying from a Broken Heart!!!  Missed the forum and all you guys and the "few" special Ladies!!

Ginnie  :)

Sorry to hear of your loss, your mother and sister will be in alot of prayers.

Archived