Group purchase on the Radix

yorgog

I know someone who is looking for a radix as well (begs me to sell him mine). A sure sale. So that is 2. Maybe an e-mail to T-byrne will do the trick. :dunno:

I do believe I saw a GP on superchargers in general a while back.

I would call Tom and talk to him. I have never seen him do it in all the sites he sells on.

My guess is it's pretty difficult to give any kind of "deal" unless you get quite a few buyers together. That and the fact it costs $4000+ just makes it that much harder. Hard enough to do gps with stall converters that are only $700.

Doesn't hurt to ask though and this is the right time of year for one (tax time). For those that get a refund, anyway.

i don't believe magnacharger allows it. even when someone runs a special on a magnacharger they aren't allowed to list the price, they have to tell you over the phone or by e-mail. blownchevy can respond to this though...

a group purchase on radix is what i am waiting for.  for the right price i would eat one up.(lol its either that or a wynjammer, but after thinking, i have concluded that i shall get the radix anyway, i dont wanna half ass it.)

Then get the vortech. From what I've read on this site. The vortec is the way to go. I know most have the radix, but I've read people say the radix is good for a 13 second truck. My goal is low 12's so as soon as I can save all the cash up, that's what I plan to get. But if the right price came along I'd get the radix also...I'm not too picky :D

There is a Radix GP coming today now - http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10803

This is a VERY rare event for the Radix so this will be a good time to buy. Plus we are offering a good deal on the installation if your in our area and would like us to turn the wrenches for you.

Archived