Drag racing is dead to me now.

impalarasser

I don’t speak up to much, but I have to rant.

My beloved Brainerd International raceway has been reported as SOLD. To a Real-estate developer. Yes, good by drag strip, hello golf course. I’m serious too, they’re going to tare up the road course and drag strip. I have literally grown up at this track and have competitively raced there since I was 8 (im 20 now). With this news I have a heavy heart and hope that jackass colonel does something to backfire this deal. And allow for somebody who cares about the drag racers and road racers alike. Until more news, I have no enjoyable place to drag at, and most importantly no more nationals in August anymore. :cry:

Thanks Tony

That really sucks. Not enough places around to drive fast legally. That's one reason for so much street racing.

Maybe they can combine the 2. I'd love a 500hp golf cart and a really long straight fairway. :jester:

That really sucks. Not enough places around to drive fast legally. That's one reason for so much street racing.

Maybe they can combine the 2. I'd love a 500hp golf cart and a really long straight fairway.  :jester:

That sucks! I saw a show on Spike TV about a month ago. There was a company that specialized in golf carts... they made a new golf cart Escalade from scratch for Cedric The Entertainer... they need to make an Silverado SS- I'd buy one.

Archived