I'll take gauges for 500 please.....

FuelSlut

Well i "thought" i had everything figured out... there i go thinkin again! I am installing the radix this up-comming saturday, so naturally i took matters into my own hands to add a boost gauge and get it over and done with before i start on the magnacharger.... Autometer C2 2 1/16 -30 to 30 boost gauge, and autometer steering column gauge pod #15007 (GM full-size up to 03).... pretty simple right? wrong, i have an 04' and ive had jury duty for the past week so i havnt been to work to see actually how different things have changed on the column from 03 to 04... (im a tech at dick genthe chevrolet in southgate michigan), anywho... it looks as if the hazard switch is shaped diff. & the left side of the column (around the multi-function switch) is slightly more "oblong shapped". I called up autometer to see whats going on and end result... does not fit 04 and no plans to create one for 04 and up... I really do not want to go on the A-pillar... i had that on my camaro and id like to keep things on my truck a lil more discrete. So heres what im pondering... any chance an 03 hazard switch and an 03 lower steering column shell would fit on an 04???? just a thought... please let me know if you can guide me in a certian direction.... thanks

* sorry, i know i posted this elsewhere, but i hope it will get more replies in here*

you could ask Zippy, he is the man, about cross ref part numbers and then look on GMDIRECT.com for the parts...oh wait you work for the dealer...IMO it is the added touches like this that add to a custom install, or you could search about guages...a memeber put them in that space by you head light switch, that narrow hole, it looked good. oh yea...put radix in your title, so other SC members will check out the thread. :P

Did you check on programming?

Shift Kit?

good luck on the install

Archived