NCAA athletes

Coda

PLAYED FOOTBALL FOR DELAWARE VALLEY COLLEGE PA. FROM 96-99

DEFENSIVE END AND LONG SNAPPER

nice nice i got a full ride to towson in maryland (hence why i got a silverado ss.. little congrats present from the parents :) ).. they want me to play center even though ive never snapped the ball in the 7 years ive been playing.. last season i was defensive end and gaurd.. then they moved me to tackle and defensive tackle (all high school)... then towson comes along and they tell me they want me to play center.. so basically ive played every offensive line position but TE.. hey maybe theyll see my hands at practice and ill play some of that too :D

I didn't play any sports in high school unless drag racing and smokin' fatties can be considered sports.

My daughter, however, made All-state in swimming this year. She's a senior. I swear the kid's part dolphin. She also won a Michigan Scholar/Athlete Award with a GPA of 4.167. Must be from her mothers side of the family. :D:dunno:

PLAYED FOOTBALL FOR DELAWARE VALLEY COLLEGE PA.  FROM 96-99

DEFENSIVE END AND LONG SNAPPER

Hmmmm. Fellow AGGIE. I myself went to Del Val. I was recruited to play at many top Division I and 1AA (D-end). ...Then chose to go to school in Doylestown and play DIII :banghead: . I did not play one down (we can talk about that one over a cold one some day). Anyway, my roomates (Korey Ebert, Brandon Hucalick, Shawn Clark, Andy O'neil) both played with you. What is your name? I most likely know you and I'll bet we had classes together as well as a Yuengling. :D

My good friends went to Townson and made a name for themselves (Chris Karbenis and Eric Erhardt). Chris signed with the LA Dodgers, and Eric was All American in Football.

I got a job and busted my butt to get where I am today. I guess it all worked out :sigh:

Guess I could've mentioned I was an All-American and All-Conference my junior year. I was a preseason All-American and All-Conference my Senior year, but I tore my ACL, MCL, and part of my Meniscus in the 5th game. I also tied a national record in my Junior year with a 100 yd interception return for a TD.

Guess I could've mentioned I was an All-American and All-Conference my junior year. I was a preseason All-American and All-Conference my Senior year, but I tore my ACL, MCL, and part of my Meniscus in the 5th game. I also tied a national record in my Junior year with a 100 yd interception return for a TD

wow thats awesome except for the second part :( ...yea in high school i made 1st team all county... 1st team all watchung conference.. 3rd team all group two (couldve made 1st team if we didnt lose in the first round of the playoffs :banghead: ) im really looking forward to playing football at a 1AA school.. they just redid thier stadium and field house and everything that goes with it.. thing is awesome... :cool:

I'm an ex-offensive lineman. Baylor University 91-95. Played tackle and guard mostly but took a few snaps at center too.

Thanks for bringing it up, I just realized its been 10 years (and a month) since I last strapped on the pads. Time goes by real fast. :(

Archived