Going to the Super Bowl

yorgog

I am leaving to Jacksonville today to go the big Game. My New York Jets arent in it but I can live with it. Hate to see the Pats win again. Go Eagles. Got to keep it green. When I come back I am getting into T Brynes group purchase of the Radix. I am Pumped.

I live in Orange Park (~20 miles from the stadium)...it's already NUTS down here.

If you don't have hotel reservations, you are SCREWED.

Guys are renting 600sq/ft apartments ~30 miles from the stadium for $400/night...supply vs demand!!!

Anyway, enjoy the game!

- Brian

I am leaving to Jacksonville today to go the big Game. My New York Jets arent in it but I can live with it. Hate to see the Pats win again. Go Eagles. Got to keep it green. When I come back I am getting into T Brynes group purchase of the Radix. I am Pumped.

:driving: SO AM I :D leaving tonight but not driving the SS. :wtf:

Went downtown last night, just to see all the commotion...it was NUTS.

EAGLES fans were EVERYWHERE...outnumbered the PAT's fans 20:1...swear to god.

Bunch of drunk guys in green jerseys chanting: T.O.......T.O..T.O...T.O...

The city is all it up, security is REALLY present, but not invasive...and there is a TON going on. All capped off by the best fireworks I've ever seen...good stuff.

Anyway, you guys enjoy the game...from home, or JAX!

- Brian

I got a feeling the eagles fans are going to destroy that city whether they win or lose. They were saying the past several nights there could of between 50,000-100,000 philly fans were making there way down there. Wish i made the drive but to many things came up and couldn't. Should be interesting.

Archived