What is this warning thing?

RacerJJ

The mods and admins can bump up your warning. Not sure if it tells who did it, but there is a way to do it and send a PM all at the same time. Best way, to me.

The warning will stay until removed. If any posting restriction was added, that too will stay until removed.

The mods and admins can bump up your warning.  Not sure if it tells who did it, but there is a way to do it and send a PM all at the same time.  Best way, to me.

The warning will stay until removed.  If any posting restriction was added, that too will stay until removed.

Ben you Richard!!!

:jester:

*beta tester*

The mods and admins can bump up your warning.   Not sure if it tells who did it, but there is a way to do it and send a PM all at the same time.  Best way, to me.

The warning will stay until removed.  If any posting restriction was added, that too will stay until removed.

Ben you Richard!!!

*beta tester*

See how it works now :crackup:

The mods and admins can bump up your warning.   Not sure if it tells who did it, but there is a way to do it and send a PM all at the same time.  Best way, to me.

Ben you Richard!!!

*beta tester*

See how it works now :crackup:

:jester::crackup::jester::crackup::jester::crackup:

Archived