Warn 0%???

fast4popper

What is the deal with this warning meter under my name when I post?  Is big brother watching??? And if so, what constitutes a warning?  Just curious. :dunno:

Its been around for a looonnng time. I just recently enabled it so you can see your own warning. Only you can see your warning, no-one else but moderators and admins can.

Its for those who do bad things ;)

What is the deal with this warning meter under my name when I post?  Is big brother watching??? And if so, what constitutes a warning?  Just curious. :dunno:

Its been around for a looonnng time. I just recently enabled it so you can see your own warning. Only you can see your warning, no-one else but moderators and admins can.

Its for those who do bad things ;)

Ok I feel better, thought I was in trouble there. let us know how the "test" goes.

I guess it's just a matter of you guys just now seeing the bars for the first time.

The mods and admins use them to alter your warn levels. A warn level could be increased from doing or posting things on here you shouldn't, or whatever else you could possibly do on here.

Archived