Attn: Nor Cal ss owners

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that works for me. :thumbs::D im looking at the track calendar and it says there will also be a test n tune on the 19th. the 26th is good though. this will give people time to read this post and go. do you want to set this as a for sure date, the 26th?

Well found out some good news about track rental. He told me that he would do it for $25 a racer. The only caluse is that he would like to see us get at least 25 people out there so it will at least pay for the materials to prep the track, and the wages for the few guys out there to run the lights and stuff. He told me he normally charges $2500 for what we are doing, but will cut us a break. I don't know about everyone else, but I think $25 a person is cheap. Within the next two weeks, he will bring me a calender to look at for dates avail. With racing season upon us, I don't know what weekend dates will be avail. Would everyone be down to go on a monday if it was a holiday? I will keep everyone posted on what days we have to choose from. :thumbs:

I'm down...

I will be baslineing my new lil wonder so now great timeslips for me. Would be fun to get a tired lil 4.8L into the 14s stock though. Hahaha

Who are you talking to about the track deal? Usually to rent the track it's well over $5k when you take into count the ambulance guys and other things. I know when my clubs rents the track for our annual Ford vs GM race we spend about that or more. :(

BTW, when I get details of that race you guys seriously have to show. The truck class wasn't very big last year. :(

the weather for sat., feb. 26th is looking good. :thumbs:

i just checked it on the tracks 10 day forcast and it read:

partly cloudy

high 60*

low 44*

precip chance 20%

btw, i might have a couple of other guys coming with a 99 vette and a 05 gto.

Archived