My new hood

stealth03ss

not my style... but good job on thinking of something different to make your truck stand out.

it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks... it comes down to what looks good to you, so if you like it then cheers to you  :cheers:

Same here. Not my style, but if you like it, that's cool. It is nice paint work, and does look different. Leave the SS grille. It looks better, imo. Just my .02.

i like it, and if you do go out and buy the hd grill ill buy your factory one off of you! i need one  so gimme a price, unless you dont wanna sell it

i think i responded to your post with the new pics of your truck offering to sell you mine. how anxious are you to get this? because it most likely will happen, i just need to set aside another 500 bucks cause the hd grille is $$$$$ plus paint.

Looked good in person. I always like when someone goes a little different. Who painted it?...may use that guy in the future. Was it Todd's Auto Body? I seem to remember seeing an SS there a few weeks ago.

i like it, and if you do go out and buy the hd grill ill buy your factory one off of you! i need one  so gimme a price, unless you dont wanna sell it

i think i responded to your post with the new pics of your truck offering to sell you mine. how anxious are you to get this? because it most likely will happen, i just need to set aside another 500 bucks cause the hd grille is $$$$$ plus paint.

you did? i dont remember,,,,,but yea im interested for sure, but im not that antsy i can wait. how much for the girll yah think?

you did? i dont remember,,,,,but yea im interested for sure, but im not that antsy i can wait. how much for the girll yah think?

Kevin- yes Todd's painted it, the absolute nicest laid out black ive ever seen! makes the factory job look like junk. Ever since i saw your exhaust i havent slept right! lol that thing sounds and looks totally raw.

nice_n_lo ill shoot you a pm shortly

IT SUCKS!!!!! :devil: The SS is a sexy azz truck the way it's styled from factory, jmho... Now please excuse me while I.... :puke:  sorry!!

Uhhh :shakehead::wtf: Yeah its beautiful from the FACTORY.....Thats why everyone should leave there SSS's exactly like they came from teh Factory, cuz they look better that way, no wheels, tent, hoods, roll pans, just leave them all factory..... :mad::dupe::dunno:

• 1 month later...

Archived