Favorite/Least Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

Nightshift

I think I can honestly say the funniest one was the Bud Light commercial with the skydivers, where the 6-pack gets thrown out to entice the jumper, and the pilot jumps out instead. :smash::crackup:

The one I got sick of was the ford one. It was good if it was shown once. Showing it four different times made me dislike it, they should have changed something about it every time they showed it. Like have his head fall off when the cop taps it, haha. :crackup:

Bud Light, "Picture Phone" Two guys at a game use their picture phone to taunt a buddy. The buddy, in turn, fires off a picture of him enjoying his friend's Bud Light while, enjoying his friends girlfriend's company. That's what you get for using your cell phone at a game.

Bud Light, "Picture Phone"  Two guys at a game use their picture phone to taunt a buddy. The buddy, in turn, fires off a picture of him enjoying his friend's Bud Light while, enjoying his friends girlfriend's company. That's what you get for using your cell phone at a game.

:withstupid: that was a good one too...

Those were some great commercials. I liked:

Two Bud-(US Troops walking through the airport & the one w/ the donkey)

Ameriquest-The guy that was on the handsfree set that said "You are getting robbed)

Diet Pepsi

The Sh*tstang one sucked bigtime!

Archived