Silver Birch in MD

Aspentaylor

seen that color at a dealer on US19, back around thanksgiving, checked it out before i bought mine in dec. to make a final decision, red still sat in my head, now i'm back in fla. for a few days,, just passed the chevy dealer on the way home and,i was surprised that the silver one is still sitting there.

What chevy dealer in florida?

Nate

nate,, not sure, there's just so many on 19, about to head out to tampa, gonna pass it so I'll take notice of the dealerships name, I'll post as soon as i get back tonight..

seen that color at a dealer on US19, back around thanksgiving, checked it out before i bought mine in dec. to make a final decision, red still sat in my head, now i'm back in fla. for a few days,, just passed the chevy dealer on the way home and,i was surprised that the silver one is still sitting there.

Nate

nate,, not sure, there's just so many on 19, about to head out to tampa, gonna pass it so I'll take notice of the dealerships name, I'll post as soon as i get back tonight..

nate, sorry, had to take alternate route,, so didn't pass that dealer,, I'll post tomorrow

Nate

nate,, dimmit chevrolet us19 clearwater between sr60 and counrtyside

nate,, dimmit chevrolet us19 clearwater between sr60 and counrtyside

nate, sorry, had to take alternate route,, so didn't pass that dealer,, I'll post tomorrow

Archived