Black SS in upstate NY spotted

cerbomark

smith, You do have a billet bowtie, but you would know if you where on rt 30N. Don t see too many SS s up that way. The guy in the marina in Speculator always flips out when he sees my truck. Says it s the only one he s ever seen other than in photos.

smith, You do have a billet bowtie, but you would know if you where on rt 30N. Don t see too many SS s up that way. The guy in  the marina in Speculator always flips out when he sees my truck. Says it s the only one he s ever seen other than in photos.

Yeah I have a billet bowtie, but don't remember driving on 30N, probobly wasn't em. It is the same thing with me, I have honestly seen five different SS'd total! Since I've had my truck almost two years. That is few and far between in the northcountry.

I'm in upstate NY also. Albany/Saratoga area. Black with shopman billet bowtie.

But it wasn't me either. Name is Smith too. I wave to all SSS's I see in area. Usually with good response.

But it wasn't me either. Name is Smith too. I wave to all SSS's I see in area. Usually with good response.

Hey Smit.

Just over the Line into Massachusetts..... We should have a get-together up in Lake George this summer, or something....

Stitches040 :thumbs::cheers::thumbs:

Hey Smit.

Just over the Line into Massachusetts..... We should have a get-together up in Lake George this summer, or something....

Stitches040 :thumbs::cheers::thumbs:

There is a black SS I see alot on Rt.7 in Latham parked on a construction site by Albany Airport, across from Dunkin Doughnuts.

:cool: No kidding there are three more I know of now. Smit, Stitches040, GUNNER, what's up?

I work at the Watervliet Arsenal here, so you can always see a black SS when you drive by it on 787. There is another guy named Chris just outside albany with a blue one that would get together too.

I live north of the twin bridges though if you guys want to get together PM me we'll figure something out.

Nice to hear of a few more locals. :thumbs:

I forgot to ask you something smit. Are you the one I met at Autozone that one day last year. Your truck was running outsite, you've got a black truck with chrome wheels right. I think we might have met already. Either way, a northeast get together couldn't hurt. :cheers:

smithl3, No it wasn't me outside auto zone. My SS has painted alum wheels with a keystone hood. I live in Waterford, off of Guideboard. There's two more SSS's within a half mile of me. Red and another black. I see an arrival blue now and then up in Clifton Park Haven't talked to any of them. Just drivebys. I work at GE Silicones. Yea, we should try to get together over the summer. Shoot the sh*t and have a few. :cheers: Tough the way I work. Continous shift. Like rotating, but you work most weekends and holidays.

DeNooyer Chevrolet has 2 smoke silver ss's if you want to see one first hand.

GUNNER,

I got a chance to swing by Bill Case Chevrolet and checked one out. Had the cloth interior and sliding rear window. Looks good I think.

smithl3,  No it wasn't me outside auto zone. My SS has  painted alum wheels with a keystone hood. I live in Waterford, off of Guideboard. There's two more SSS's within a half mile of me. Red and another black. I see an arrival blue now and then up in Clifton Park Haven't talked to any of them. Just drivebys. I work at GE Silicones. Yea, we should try to get together over the summer. Shoot the sh*t and have a few. :cheers: Tough the way I work. Continous shift. Like rotating, but you work most weekends and holidays.

smit, absolutley. With your schedule you're going to have to let me know when you're free then. I am game. :thumbs:

Archived