GM Recalls 155,465 Pickups, Vans and SUVs

SSThunder

"the braking system could crack during normal driving and fragments could injure people if the hood was open"

Who drives normal with the hood open?  :driving:

True that, but ar least they don't wait until 70 something trucks just randomly catch fire in order to do a recall like Ford.

Aaron

I don't understand...  Does our SS has a problem or not???

Thanks

Pascal

By reading what I have seen, I would say the 04 and 05's are

gonna be recalled. just a guess, does anyone know differently?

man and I just got my check in the mail from the Durango Ball Joints

going bad. what is up with these new cars. Oh well at least they are replacing them before people get hurt with their hoods open.! :jester:

Thanks

Pascal

going bad. what is up with these new cars. Oh well at least they are replacing them before people get hurt with their hoods open.! :jester:

I Agree. I don't want to get hurt the next time I drive my truck while looking under the hood :jester: I guess I'll have to ride in the cab like everyone else and not use my remote control to drive the SS while I'm siting on the engine with the hood up. :crackup:

Thanks

Pascal

I Agree. I don't want to get hurt the next time I drive my truck while looking under the hood :jester: I guess I'll have to ride in the cab like everyone else and not use my remote control to drive the SS while I'm siting on the engine with the hood up. :crackup:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::withstupid:

Guys, it is the Bosch Hydro-Boost braking systems that are at fault. Our trucks, the SS and the Z71, 1/2 ton full-sized GM trucks don't use the Hydro-Boost. The Yahoo news article is horribly abbreviated, editing out the Hydro-Boost part.

Archived