VHO vs SS ?

DirtySSouth

I've weighed my VHO with myself in it at the recycling center and it was 5216. I'm around 220 so 5000 lbs is what you're looking at. Dylan, I was at the cruise a couple of weeks ago but I didn't speak to anybody. I just kind of hung out around you guys looking at everybody else's trucks. If I go to any other of your cruises, I'll look you up so that we can "compare" our trucks.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've weighed my VHO with myself in it at the recycling center and it was 5216.  I'm around 220 so 5000 lbs is what you're looking at.  Dylan, I was at the cruise a couple of weeks ago but I didn't speak to anybody.  I just kind of hung out around you guys looking at everybody else's trucks.  If I go to any other of your cruises, I'll look you up so that we can "compare" our trucks.

Right on! :thumbs: Yours was the dark charcoal VHO I assume?

I'm always up for a "comparison" :D:driving:

As long as we can all beat the Hemi's I'm happy.... I am looking forward to lining up against a VHO, just to see what the difference is.

I've been left in the dust by a lightening and it really sucked. I haven't had a go yet with a hemi yet. If you really want to read some trash talk about SS's check out the Ford Lightening web page

Let the L's talk trash... they can... I respect anything thats fast and the L is definitely faster than the SS. I've had a chance to run against a couple of them and gotten beat pretty bad everytime, but the upside is that all of the Ford guys I've ever run against have been pretty cool (with the exception of the mustang owners) Unlike the HEMI owners who usually do the ricer flyby or flip you off after you whoop them.

Its really not a fair comparison, but a win is a win and you can't take it away from 'em. :cheers:

Let the L's talk trash... they can... I respect anything thats fast and the L is definitely faster than the SS. I've had a chance to run against a couple of them and gotten beat pretty bad everytime, but the upside is that all of the Ford guys I've ever run against have been pretty cool (with the exception of the mustang owners) Unlike the HEMI owners who usually do the ricer flyby or flip you off after you whoop them.

Its really not a fair comparison, but a win is a win and you can't take it away from 'em.  :cheers:

:withstupid: The Ford guys seem pretty cool, the ones I have talked to have respect, but those dodge guys....

I've had a chance to run against a couple of them and gotten beat pretty bad everytime, but the upside is that all of the Ford guys I've ever run against have been pretty cool (with the exception of the mustang owners) Unlike the HEMI owners who usually do the ricer flyby or flip you off after you whoop them.

Either that or they pull a gun on you. @ssholes. :devil:

i'll have to check into the prices. as far as i know the SS wheels are heavier than the gm accessory wheels used on the VHO. i'll check into that also.

vho wheels w tires 74 lbs each :thumbs:

SS wheels w/ tires are 78 lbs each. Pretty close.

Aaron

Archived