VHO vs SS ?

DirtySSouth

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always thought the SS wheels would be lighter... theres less of them... thinner spokes compared to the VHO wheels.

:seeya:i have been on this site many times, learning about the ss. i couldnt afford one, so when i found out about the texas truck, i went nuts. now with 6000 miles, im thinking about some performance mods. i have out run a mazda twin turbo, and a hemi so far, but the thought of a mustang gt, or a lightning kinda makes me afraid....lol. i love my truck and your ss trucks look soooo cool. i will try to get some pics of my vho on here, i just need to figure out how. thanks, guys, for your input.....pinetree

I always thought the SS wheels would be lighter... theres less of them... thinner spokes compared to the VHO wheels.

:seeya:i have been on this site many times, learning about the ss. i couldnt afford one, so when i found out about the texas truck, i went nuts. now with 6000 miles, im thinking about some performance mods. i have out run a mazda twin turbo, and a hemi so far, but the thought of a mustang gt, or a lightning kinda makes me afraid....lol. i love my truck and your ss trucks look soooo cool. i will try to get some pics of my vho on here, i just need to figure out how. thanks, guys, for your input.....pinetree

You outran a Mazda Twin Turbo ? Damn....If you didnt have any trouble with a Twin Turbo'd Mazda, doubtful you will have trouble with a Mustang GT or a L....

Lightnings will whoop a twin turbo RX7 stock for stock in the 1/4 mi. I have met a guy who ran a 13.2 in a bone stock Lightning even down to the paper filter.  They don't all run that, but most RX7's aren't very fast.

i work with the guy with the mazda, i jumped him about a length and a half at the light, then it was about even. i let off about 90, the puter shuts me down at 100 anyway....gotta get that fixed. i really dont race others much unless they mess with me, then i just gotta see whats what...lol

Archived