Another Titan kill

04CHASE

I think the best quote for this thread is this ....

The Silverado SS production model splits the performance/payload difference. It is quick enough to win stoplight drags with many cars and most trucks, and it sounds great doing it. It is also practical enough to tow the boat along, or take a load of lumber

and for the 40k sticker ... the Titan is 34k to even come close to the same trim level. I'LL TAKE THE SS.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And from what I have read here is the comon thread from most Titan Owners there are many bugs and poor quality to work out in the next years model (the quote is a titan owner talking with other titan owners ... of course they wouldn't say this infront of us)

Sure it's got lots of power and excellent off-road handling but once I owned it I realized it's not what it's cracked up to be. The mirrors make it extremely difficult to back up, the exhaust howls throught the cab, the bed is to small to do anything with and the mileage is terrible!

I also read that the skid pan on underside has to be removed to change oil? don't know if that is true or not.

But the bottom line is this .... ITS A NISSAN and its BUTT UGLY

I was only banned because the mod was out of line. The reason he is being kicked off the moderator list as we speak. :)

I am already back on there btw, just another account.

Big O = The non-offroad package the skidplate has to be removed to access the oil pan. Pissed me off but oh well. I purchased the off-road plate which has a little door you open to access the oil filter, just haven't had time to install it yet.

Butt Ugly is very subjective. And personally people who call that is like is that all you can pick on? Overal the Titan is the best truck from the japanese side of the house. And it beats a few Domestics without a problem either.

Dunno about the guy in the mirrors, but I love my big tow mirrors, I can't miss a thing with them.

Some of these new trucks look like the designers didn't finish smoothing the sharp edges off the original clay models. :(

Then again, I thought the same thing about the new Caddy designs (CTS, SRX, STS) and now they've grown on me. :)

I also think the new F-150 looks a little less car-like than the last generation. I thought the last F-150's curvy styling was a little on the soft and sissy side. The new look is a little more purposeful, like the SD trucks. :P

I'm sorry but I don't think any Japanese truck will ever grow on me. :puke:

Just me I guess, but if I'm gonna drive a truck, it's gotta be a :chevy::flag:

Hey Titan TX what is that little compartment in the lower back of the bed??? JW Those trucks arent ugly, who cares it is made only for America So it pretty much is American, just designed by a different company. I wouldn't say it surpasses Some domestic EASILY. Trucks are trucks, argue with the ricers not other truck owners. :flag:

Hey Titan TX what is that little compartment in the lower back of the bed??? JW Those trucks arent ugly, who cares it is made only for America So it pretty much is American, just designed by a different company. I wouldn't say it surpasses Some domestic EASILY.  Trucks are trucks, argue with the ricers not other truck owners. :flag:

I agree.

It's a storage compartment for stuff like cables, receiver, etc.

:D:yellow_loser::cheers:

Hey Titan TX what is that little compartment in the lower back of the bed??? JW Those trucks arent ugly, who cares it is made only for America So it pretty much is American, just designed by a different company. I wouldn't say it surpasses Some domestic EASILY.  Trucks are trucks, argue with the ricers not other truck owners. :flag:

I agree.

Extra parts for when the truck breaks down, not to meantion a box of tissues for when you get smoked by anything other than a Nissan.....Ahhhh sorry had to do it ! :yellow_loser::cheers::D

:D  :yellow_loser:  :cheers:

I agree.

Extra parts for when the truck breaks down, not to meantion a box of tissues for when you get smoked by anything other than a Nissan.....Ahhhh sorry had to do it ! :yellow_loser::cheers::D

how would a storage compartment on any vehicle lead it to break down?

:D  :yellow_loser:  :cheers:

I agree.

how would a storage compartment on any vehicle lead it to break down?

I don't know .... but that compartment would sure be nice to hold spare parts in (and tissues as per the previous post).........:banghead:

Archived