Another Titan kill

04CHASE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really guys... just let it die... its starting to sound like a Dodge HEMI forum around here.  :banghead:

Inciting arguments (even if the other guys started it) is no way to behave.  :nono:

Do we have to be soooooooo serious? :confused:

This board is informative, but I really think it should be about having some fun, too. ;)

Really guys... just let it die... its starting to sound like a Dodge HEMI forum around here.  :banghead:

Inciting arguments (even if the other guys started it) is no way to behave.  :nono:

Do we have to be soooooooo serious? :confused:

This board is informative, but I really think it should be about having some fun, too. ;)

I agree... but theres nothing fun about internet arguments... and thats what this will turn into if you guys keep it up.

For those of us who have been on the board to witness the RT threads, Porkboy, the VW guys, etc. it just gets old. :sigh:

Yeah it does get old and I do thin it needs to quit but sometimes I am just get in that "mood" to make fun of em because its so easy. Ya know what I mean???

why dont you all do what a man would do and just leave it for the race and quitting argue like kids on the internet,thats extremely lame and makes all of us look bad,reading the comments by alot of you makes me embarrassed to own an SS at times,but I realize most of you are young

Yeah it does get old and I do thin it needs to quit but sometimes I am just get in that "mood" to make fun of em because its so easy. Ya know what I mean???

why dont you all do what a man would do and just leave it for the race and quitting argue like kids on the internet,thats extremely lame and makes all of us look bad,reading the comments by alot of you makes me embarrassed to own an SS at times,but I realize most of you are young

Im starting to get suspisous about these guys who come on here and only have 1-2 post in the street section and no info or pics of their SS.

if you do actually own an SS then dont take it personally, its just Rich over here likes to play make beleive a lot.

i cant believe how much crap this frickin thread started, i killed one titan and now we start bitchin like little girls, And rich if that you , please quit making names, you are giving the SS'er a bad rep. We know you have no other forums to attend but seriously how dumb to you think we are? if its not you sorry .

Just let the thread die it is officially pointless

i cant believe how much crap this frickin thread started, i killed one titan and now we start bitchin like little girls, And rich if that you , please quit making names, you are giving the SS'er a bad rep. We know you have no other forums to attend but seriously how dumb to you think we are? if its not you sorry .

Just let the thread die it is officially pointless

reading the past threads I noticed you guys are obsessed with this dude,stop bickering about other trucks,everyone likes their own thing,personally I do not like the Titan but who gives a crap,to each his own. It is always cool to have other truck owners involved to see how we all match up but all I have been noticing is bickering,making fun of,excuses,you name it.The SS isnt exactly fast but its not bad for a fullsize truck and I wanted awd,a fullsize and decent power so I chose an SS,if you all wanted something fast,then why choose a 5000lb rig? I didnt get mine to brag and make fun of other people for what they have. I do not get why the moderator on here lets you guys act like kids,be mature and this forum would be alot better,welcome the competition its always alot more fun that way,instead I've been noticing threads with 100's of posts just making fun of people or their trucks,how about some actual good stories,let them tell theirs and not act like we are all 10,friendly competition is always alot more fun. later

Archived