Arival Blue 03' SSS for sale

03_SILVERADO_SS.

We just gave up on the house deal and a 45 min. commute in the SS can be tough at times let alone the gas milage. It made more sense to get a sedan that gets 22+ mpg that has 280hp that I can warranty at my own dealer. Don't get me wrong, if the only toy I had was the SS, this would have been a different story. I will miss it. :(

We just gave up on the house deal and a 45 min. commute in the SS can be tough at times let alone the gas milage. It made more sense to get a sedan that gets 22+ mpg that has 280hp that I can warranty at my own dealer. Don't get me wrong, if the only toy I had was the SS, this would have been a different story. I will miss it. :(

I had an Avalon XLS as a rental, brand new with 300 miles and loaded. Definetly a nice car, does yours have the tiptronic?

dave

Dave, I think they all have the sport shift. I have the Avalon touring, Black w/dk. graphite interior. I even got to keep my xm radio, but i do miss the heated upper seats  in the SS. It did suck seeing the truck sitting on the used lot at my dealer. :tear:

I didn't know they all had the sport shift. I know how you feel. I just traded mine in for an 04 GTO, had to go back the following monday becasue I left my sunglasses in it. It looked kind of sad.

Archived