New Caddilac v-series

04CHASE

i know the CTS is old news but they have some out with the XLR and the STS, i Really like the look of the XLR i thiny look sweet, i dont have to much info on these yet i was hoping some others might all i have seen is the caddy site which shows some pics but i cant post them. I knoe they are all 0-60 in under 5. I know the current model XLR is slower than a corvette but i am pondering what the XLR-V will have(besides a hefty price tag) rumor is it will have a 440hp 430 lb-ft torque 4.4 liter Supercharged Northstar V8 (both sts and xlr)

XLR-V_Enhance.jpg

Here is a crap pic but for now it is all can find.

SilverXLR-VSilverOvalCommercialNameTag2.jpeg

one more and i did spell cadillac wrong in the topic (mods can fix it if they have time)

i know the CTS is old news but they have some out with the XLR  and the STS, i Really like the look of the XLR i thiny look sweet, i dont have to much info on these yet i was hoping some others might all i have seen is the caddy site which shows some pics but i cant post them. I knoe they are all 0-60 in under 5. I know the current model XLR is slower than a corvette but i am pondering what the XLR-V will have(besides a hefty price tag) rumor is it will have a 440hp 430 lb-ft torque 4.4 liter Supercharged Northstar V8 (both sts and xlr)

XLR-V_Enhance.jpg

Here is a crap pic but for now it is all can find.

SilverXLR-VSilverOvalCommercialNameTag2.jpeg

one more and i did spell cadillac wrong in the topic (mods can fix it if they have time)

I have an 05 CTS-V and I love it. Later this year we may trade my wife's Navigator in on the upcoming V version of the small caddy suv, I think it's called the SLR-V.

Archived