Times on 22's

SSplaytoy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG! Shut up!

thats just alot done to get only a 13.9

Then my guess is, you don't know much about what it takes to get this big of a AWD truck into that time bracket.

Why don't you come and talk some tech stuff in the engine tech and modification forum and show us what you know? So far all you seem to be able to do is debate anyone's claims. My 7yr old can say "not unhhh". :banghead:

OMG! Shut up!

Then my guess is, you don't know much about what it takes to get this big of a AWD truck into that time bracket.

Why don't you come and talk some tech stuff in the engine tech and modification forum and show us what you know? So far all you seem to be able to do is debate anyone's claims. My 7yr old can say "not unhhh". :banghead:

just seems like it would take alot of money to only break the 13 mark with an SS,Ive done that with stock heads,cam

OMG! Shut up!

just seems like it would take alot of money to only break the 13 mark with an SS,Ive done that with stock heads,cam

And a much lighter, 2WD truck. Your truck weighs about 500lbs more than my last car.

OMG! Shut up!

And a much lighter, 2WD truck. Your truck weighs about 500lbs more than my last car.

my truck weighs about 900lbs less but has 95 less horse stock so the weight is no issue

OMG! Shut up!

my truck weighs about 900lbs less but has 95 less horse stock so the weight is no issue

What is the stock ratio of your rockers?

OMG! Shut up!

OMG! Shut up!

Have you put in 1.7s? Also, what is the stock times of your 4X4 R/Ts? How far off are they from your times? Do you have a timeslip for your track times, or just using the general times that others on your site have attained?

OMG! Shut up!

When he ran that time it was with no fans. His efan controller blew up or something on the way to the track and at the end of his run he had an engine temp of like 250 or something. That's a nice N/A time anyways on these heavy ass trucks.

Archived