Times on 22's

SSplaytoy

OMG! Shut up!

thats just alot done to get only a 13.9

When he ran that time it was with no fans. His efan controller blew up or something on the way to the track and at the end of his run he had an engine temp of like 250 or something. That's a nice N/A time anyways on these heavy ass trucks.

it would be a nice N/A time if it was just basic bolt ons and a tune,I would expect alot lower with heads and cam

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG! Shut up!

When he ran that time it was with no fans. His efan controller blew up or something on the way to the track and at the end of his run he had an engine temp of like 250 or something. That's a nice N/A time anyways on these heavy ass trucks.

it would be a nice N/A time if it was just basic bolt ons and a tune,I would expect alot lower with heads and cam

A lot of other factors also play into it. Time of year, DA, etc The R/T times, best times, are during cooler times of the year.

You still haven't answered my other questions.

I would expect R/T owners to hang out on R/T sites... just goes to show you don't always get what you expect... especially when it wears an apron. :P

OMG! Shut up!

Then my guess is, you don't know much about what it takes to get this big of a AWD truck into that time bracket.

Why don't you come and talk some tech stuff in the engine tech and modification forum and show us what you know? So far all you seem to be able to do is debate anyone's claims. My 7yr old can say "not unhhh". :banghead:

just seems like it would take alot of money to only break the 13 mark with an SS,Ive done that with stock heads,cam

And a much lighter, 2WD truck. Your truck weighs about 500lbs more than my last car.

my truck weighs about 900lbs less but has 95 less horse stock so the weight is no issue

What is the stock ratio of your rockers?

Have you put in 1.7s? Also, what is the stock times of your 4X4 R/Ts? How far off are they from your times? Do you have a timeslip for your track times, or just using the general times that others on your site have attained?

ya I have harland sharp 1.7's,Dodge never made a 4x4 R/T,I have time slips but no access to put them on here.I do know of some quad cab 4x4 dakotas with the 5.9 running low -mid 15's stock

OMG! Shut up!

Then my guess is, you don't know much about what it takes to get this big of a AWD truck into that time bracket.

Why don't you come and talk some tech stuff in the engine tech and modification forum and show us what you know? So far all you seem to be able to do is debate anyone's claims. My 7yr old can say "not unhhh". :banghead:

just seems like it would take alot of money to only break the 13 mark with an SS,Ive done that with stock heads,cam

And a much lighter, 2WD truck. Your truck weighs about 500lbs more than my last car.

my truck weighs about 900lbs less but has 95 less horse stock so the weight is no issue

Have you put in 1.7s? Also, what is the stock times of your 4X4 R/Ts? How far off are they from your times? Do you have a timeslip for your track times, or just using the general times that others on your site have attained?

ya I have harland sharp 1.7's,Dodge never made a 4x4 R/T,I have time slips but no access to put them on here.I do know of some quad cab 4x4 dakotas with the 5.9 running low -mid 15's stock

Well then...you do not have your stock cam now. Or, at least the same valve timing. You have done the equivalent of changing to a larger cam.

And there you go, at least closer with the 4X4. You take your truck and slap a transfer case in there, your times would not be as good as they could be.

You can send your timeslip to [email protected]. I'll host it. So, no excuses now. I looked for it on your site, but couldn't find it.

Also, couldn't find the story about beating the SS you claimed to beat. Funny how it made it here, but not even on your home site. Must've been made up and BS. Only reason I can see you wouldn't want your fellow R/T'rs know that you beat one of our trucks. Especially, after the thread you started over there went for over 300 posts. It would have been vindication.

OMG! Shut up!

Well then...you do not have your stock cam now. Or, at least the same valve timing. You have done the equivalent of changing to a larger cam.

And there you go, at least closer with the 4X4. You take your truck and slap a transfer case in there, your times would not be as good as they could be.

You can send your timeslip to [email protected]. I'll host it. So, no excuses now. I looked for it on your site, but couldn't find it.

Also, couldn't find the story about beating the SS you claimed to beat. Funny how it made it here, but not even on your home site. Must've been made up and BS. Only reason I can see you wouldn't want your fellow R/T'rs know that you beat one of our trucks. Especially, after the thread you started over there went for over 300 posts. It would have been vindication.

not made up,just more fun posting on this site,an ss on the R/T site is easy pickings and not much of an accompolishment,you kids should get a group together and attend the R/T meet in Washington this year

not made up,just more fun posting on this site,an ss on the R/T site is easy pickings and not much of an accompolishment,you kids should get a group together and attend the R/T meet in Washington this year

That's why people don't like you on this site. You come here merely to start crap, and nothing more. Your remark that it's "fun" to do it here, just proves that. If you would learn how to respect people here, maybe that wouldn't be the case.

You tend to highlight your immaturity on this site. If only you realized that. :banghead:

I still don't have anything in my inbox.

That's why people don't like you on this site. You come here merely to start crap, and nothing more. Your remark that it's "fun" to do it here, just proves that. If you would learn how to respect people here, maybe that wouldn't be the case.

You tend to highlight your immaturity on this site. If only you realized that. :banghead:

I apologize for making you guys feel threatened,whenever I throw out a challenge you guys back down,anyone around my area want to give it a go and 'shut me up"

I apologize for making you guys feel threatened,whenever I throw out a challenge you guys back down,anyone around my area want to give it a go and 'shut me up"

You get shut down because you seem to be full of :icon_bs: . Please, threatened by a mid-size truck. Not even in the same league. Maybe you should stop banging your head against the wall or eating paint chips :nono: . I really wish someone in your area would run you. But, then, your so full of :icon_bs: you would probably claim the win anyway or make up other excuses...like not having a means to post your slip.

I didn't want to reply to this one but that above comment have gone far enough, many people have taken your challenge and offered to drive to race you in the locked up thread, and you flaked on Gearmup (RIP Jeff) when he offered to race you a few times even before the 427 project. I remember lots of people were willing to drive half the distance just to resolve this issue. Your just starting the same thread over again. It might be time to lock it up as we have found that you can never agree to race anyone and just enjoy instigating arguments.

I didn't want to reply to this one but that above comment have gone far enough, many people have taken your challenge and offered to drive to race you in the locked up thread, and you flaked on Gearmup (RIP Jeff) when he offered to race you a few times even before the 427 project. I remember lots of people were willing to drive half the distance just to resolve this issue. Your just starting the same thread over again. It might be time to lock it up as we have found that you can never agree to race anyone and just enjoy instigating arguments.

actually is that why I suggested if anyone would like to race to bring a camera,if I recall Jeffs truck was apart at the time and the only SS that was willing to race needed a block transplant to go,and another dude who was in indiana wanted me and him to drive way out of our way and race in Indianapolis,I have raced one SS obviously the dude doesnt post on here but it wasnt close,so if anyone around the illinois,indiana area would like to go without both of us driving way out of our way then that would be nice

Archived