Times on 22's

SSplaytoy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually is that why I suggested if anyone would like to race to bring a camera,if I recall Jeffs truck was apart at the time and the only SS that was willing to race needed a block transplant to go,and another dude who was in indiana wanted me and him to drive way out of our way and race in Indianapolis,I have raced one SS obviously the dude doesnt post on here but it wasnt close,so if anyone around the illinois,indiana area would like to go without both of us driving way out of our way then that would be nice

Hey Ben or anyone else for that matter, are you driving up to zippy's meet this summer? You could swing through Indianapolis on your way up and end the :icon_bs: once and for all. I would guess Mopar360Magnum won't be able to meet that weekend. Probably to busy making up :icon_bs: stories or new screen names.

actually is that why I suggested if anyone would like to race to bring a camera,if I recall Jeffs truck was apart at the time and the only SS that was willing to race needed a block transplant to go,and another dude who was in indiana wanted me and him to drive way out of our way and race in Indianapolis,I have raced one SS obviously the dude doesnt post on here but it wasnt close,so if anyone around the illinois,indiana area would like to go without both of us driving way out of our way then that would be nice

Hey Ben or anyone else for that matter, are you driving up to zippy's meet this summer? You could swing through Indianapolis on your way up and end the :icon_bs: once and for all. I would guess Mopar360Magnum won't be able to meet that weekend. Probably to busy making up :icon_bs: stories or new screen names.

I would be "too modded". Remember, he had all kinds of rules on what you could and could not have.

I would be "too modded".  Remember, he had all kinds of rules on what you could and could not have.

I think I am going to make the apron pic my sig pic. :P  Not a very manly shot, but it fits my image of him.

Let me guess other restrictions...not an SS or have 6.0...too much likelihood of losing.

not made up,just more fun posting on this site,an ss on the R/T site is easy pickings and not much of an accompolishment,you kids should get a group together and attend the R/T meet in Washington this year

That's why people don't like you on this site. You come here merely to start crap, and nothing more. Your remark that it's "fun" to do it here, just proves that. If you would learn how to respect people here, maybe that wouldn't be the case.

You tend to highlight your immaturity on this site. If only you realized that. :banghead:

I still don't have anything in my inbox.

I apologize for making you guys feel threatened,whenever I throw out a challenge you guys back down,anyone around my area want to give it a go and 'shut me up"

I didn't want to reply to this one but that above comment have gone far enough, many people have taken your challenge and offered to drive to race you in the locked up thread, and you flaked on Gearmup (RIP Jeff) when he offered to race you a few times even before the 427 project. I remember lots of people were willing to drive half the distance just to resolve this issue. Your just starting the same thread over again. It might be time to lock it up as we have found that you can never agree to race anyone and just enjoy instigating arguments.

As I recall Jeff's truck was not apart, and it was early Jan 2004 when he agreed to race him and if you go to the 427 build update thread, his truck started to come apart in september of 04. So he was game and you flaked. You could have raced him in Jan 2004.

Rich flakes 1

Rich flakes 2

Hey Rich,

The zippy gathering is somewhere between 2-3 hrs from Chicago. I guess that's too far to prove yourself. Then again, you probably wouldn't be welcome. Just get your tail handed to you anyway. This you know. Probably why you declined on Jeff's (RIP) offer. Salt...whatever dude...another :icon_bs: excuse.

You're probably some ricer who picked up the R/T hoping it would be the fastest truck out there and can't stand that a heavier truck can take you. Let me guess, mopar stickers or other performance stickers add hp. Washing it and not driving in the salt adds hp. Did I miss something? Oh yeah, aprons make you :cool: .

Archived