Times on 22's

SSplaytoy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just don't judge the rest of us R/T owners off of this guy, ok? :)  Some of us are actually enthusiasts and can appreciate anything that's fast, especially if it's a truck! ;)

That's cool. I'm not gonna judge another R/T owner based on this jerkoff. Rich isn't an enthusiast. Apparently, he is so close-minded that he thinks his R/T is the fastest thing ever (at least faster than an SS with similar mods). He just gives excuses. I just think that if he is gonna run his mouth and not back it up, he needs to shut up.

Just don't judge the rest of us R/T owners off of this guy, ok? :)  Some of us are actually enthusiasts and can appreciate anything that's fast, especially if it's a truck! ;)

Don't worry about it man... all the other R/T guys that came over here last time he started sh!t were really cool... I wished some of them wouldve stuck around. :cheers:

Its always nice to meet other enthusiasts... Rich isn't an enthusiast... just an immature troll w/ alot of free time on his hands. :banghead:

Don't worry about it man... all the other R/T guys that came over here last time he started sh!t were really cool... I wished some of them wouldve stuck around. :cheers:

Its always nice to meet other enthusiasts... Rich isn't an enthusiast... just an immature troll w/ alot of free time on his hands. :banghead:

Hey Dylan

A couple of the R/T guys check in from time to time

CrAzYmOpArGuy came over from the Dak site, Lew360,TrueblueR/T,FDakotaR/T and I know there are a few more. We just may not notice them because they aren't :troll:

Hey guys, how has everyone been doing?

Well since this thread was about 22's and Dodge pickup's I thought I would share a quick little video. This was my Lightning when I use to run 22's with it and I just happened to be running one of them Dodge trucks. Lets just say that the Dodge didn't do to good.. lol

http://www.dragtruk.com/PICS/1YYRD01MZQP43.mpg

And the best I did with my Denali on the 22's was a 14.5 without nitrous.

Have fun guys, this is still and always will be a great site.. :cheers:

Bill-05-V

Cool vid, Bill :thumbs:

If you guys haven't been over to the R/T site, it looks like Rich has made an alternate identity there and started talking smack like he was one of us. It wouldn't surprise me.

Read the whole thing before you start getting mad and post away.

Thanks Ben,

I just looked at the video I posted and saw it was the wrong one.. :crackup:

You should have said something..

Here is the Video with the Dakota, it was a 4x4 it it's defense.. :devil:

http://talonclub.com/movies/MLNIUM-12-41-22.mpg

Enjoy,

Bill-05-V

Sorry. I didn't even notice. Should have - with all of that supercharger whine, I should have known it was more than one.

If you guys haven't been over to the R/T site, it looks like Rich has made an alternate identity there and started talking smack like he was one of us.  It wouldn't surprise me.

I just got done reading the whole thread... thats just pathetic. :lol:

All those guys seem really cool, I'm glad you started that thread Ben... looks like the beginning of the end for old Richy! :D

Well since this thread was about 22's and Dodge pickup's I thought I would share a quick little video. This was my Lightning when I use to run 22's with it and I just happened to be running one of them Dodge trucks. Lets just say that the Dodge didn't do to good.. lol

That's a pretty bad Lighting you had there. Did you ever run it on slicks? I was getting ready to post that it wasn't a Dodge you were racing, then I saw your other post :) Have you taken the CTS-V to the track yet?

Archived