New SS commercial....

FuelSlut

Did anyone else see the new Chevrolet SS line-up commercial durring the 500 race today? It showed the SSR, cobalt ss, impala ss, monte ss, TRAILBLAZER ss, TAHOE ss, and of course.... Silverado SS....

I thought it was pretty sweet... and it was pretty cool to see the trailblazer and tahoe SS's in motion!

Did anyone else see the new Chevrolet SS line-up commercial durring the 500 race today? It showed the SSR, cobalt ss, impala ss, monte ss, TRAILBLAZER ss, TAHOE ss, and of course.... Silverado SS....

I thought it was pretty sweet... and it was pretty cool to see the trailblazer and tahoe SS's in motion!

I tivoed the race and went back and looked at the commercial and could not find The Tahoe SS. By the way the commercial mentions 6 SS models with a total of 1926 H.P. If my math is correct that means the Trailblazer SS will be rated at 380 H.P. Here is a article about the commercial.

My friend recorded the music awards show last week and they ran that commerical a few times. I watched it, cool comerical ,all black SSs.

The commerical you guys are talking about shows all the SSs driving around on a record album correct ?

Archived