Custom Exhaust

Jonmalibuss

I kinda had this setup in mind then once I saw pics of Donume's truck I knew thats what I was looking for.

As for whos setup it's all custom I had the tube mandral bent and I cut and fit then TIG welded it. The muffler is a magnaflow 2.5" dual in/out with the crossover in it.

It's 3" from the muffler back then to the 3.5" tips

:banghead:  jon jon jon....clamps WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

other than that looks great!! where did you get the tips? i want ones like those....mines just pipe now

These clamps actually work compared to the factory clamps and if I were to weld it together before the muffler there would be no way of removing the front half with the cats if needed for any reason without removing the tortion key crossmember. The tips are factory SS tips i'm sure you can find someone selling theirs on here thats how I got my second one. (Thanks again Todd) :thumbs:

:thumbs: iam happy to see me ex-tip doing some good on another SS. looks great by the way!!! :cheers:

:banghead:  jon jon jon....clamps WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

other than that looks great!! where did you get the tips? i want ones like those....mines just pipe now

These clamps actually work compared to the factory clamps and if I were to weld it together before the muffler there would be no way of removing the front half with the cats if needed for any reason without removing the tortion key crossmember. The tips are factory SS tips i'm sure you can find someone selling theirs on here thats how I got my second one. (Thanks again Todd) :thumbs:

I'm working on a similar setup. I will be using dual 2 1/2" in/out 4"round x 14"long straight through Magnaflows. I just ordered an x pipe for ahead of the mufflers and 2 mandrel bent 90's for the outlets.

For tips I am using Gibson Stainless Steel Super Truck Tips (6" x 2 3/4") with built in clamps.19035.jpg

I will have pics when it gets done in a couple weeks.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

I'm working on a similar setup. I will be using dual 2 1/2" in/out  4"round x 14"long straight through Magnaflows. I just ordered an x pipe for ahead of the mufflers and 2 mandrel bent 90's for the outlets.

For tips I am using Gibson Stainless Steel Super Truck Tips (6" x 2 3/4") with built in clamps.19035.jpg

I will have pics when it gets done in a couple weeks.

Sounds pretty similar just different muffler setup gonna be pretty loud i'm guessing!