F/S 2003 SS RED 9,500 MILES

karguy6

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you want my truck for $25,000?

hahahahaha...he'll say no.

And to your whole minde your own business BS. You are posting on a forum I am member to, anything you post I have the right to read and state my opinion on.

Thank you,

Dave

Yeah...what he said...and I'm sure there are many more people here tired of hearing your how much is it worth questions, and always finding a problem with the price or the truck. If you can't afford it, then maybe you should be looking for something in your budget.

Can I interest you in a 1982 S-10 with SS Badges? Maybe it won't be too much for you. Only $19,995.00.

well maybe for you guys its easy but for someone whos only 16 f**kin years old it might be a little tougher than it seems huh?... my dad told me to find the best deal and thats what im trying to do, so why don't u guys just lay off? if i myself was able to pay it off then i would've bought one of these trucks a long time ago.. :banghead:

A 16 year old should not be able to own a truck this expensive without working for it. You will appreciate it more if you actually had to do so.

Sounds like dad has less smarts than you!!

how the hell do u know im not gna be workin for it, when i said my dads gna be paying for it i meant he was gna co sign for me to get a loan... and.... "sounds like" your just a little jealous that a kid like me is gna have a truck that probably took you years to earn... haha... :ughdance:

how the hell do u know im not gna be workin for it, when i said my dads gna be paying for it i meant he was gna co sign for me to get a loan... and.... "sounds like" your just a little jealous that a kid like me is gna have a truck that probably took you years to earn... haha... :ughdance:

Even if it did take him years to earn, he's still got the truck you want. A really good looking truck at that. Still wondering what's funny about someone having something they earned.

I don't even know what to tell you. All I have seen is a total lack of respect from you. And before you even say I'm jealous because it took me years to earn mine, don't even go there. Mine is paid for already, and I'm only 24. I don't think 26900 is a bad price. I think 26000 is all you could hope for on a used SS with low miles. That's the best deal, so go tell your daddy...

Does anyone know if you ignore users from your profile if that blocks their posts from your view?

make good money as a sailor??? please tell me somebody gets this one :crackup:

- good luck finding the truck you desire for the price you can acquire (hard work and determination will get you there man)

Archived