Quiet exhaust

SSLink

Hey SS link, Look for Jim Browning Jr.. If you see him tell him "therock" sent you? I talked to him before my purchase and he was helpfull.

Anyway, the touring will surface in the cab a bit when the engine is lugged. Not bad but I wanted you to know so when you drive or ride in a truck with a touring system on it you can, lets say, roll the throttle on slowly from a cruising 40 up to 55 or so without down shifting it on a flat or slight up hill. As tame as it is, this is where you will hear the most of it in the cab. Any time you are in a steady cruise it is silent in the cab.

When I am up on I-75 and get beside a truck with aftermarket pipes and he is loud as hell while just cruising I smile about my choice with Corsa.

Be sure and romp it and let us know what you think.

Thanks, Rock. I actually exchanged emails with Jim today. he was helpful.

Feeling is that I may find the touring system too quiet. With no in-cab drone, I may like the sport version. I hope to check out both.

I can't believe I am actually considering spending 700 bucks or more on a cat-back.

One concern is that the Corsa for the SS features a Y-pipe merge before the muffler with a single inlet and outlet. it's a straight-through design, but will it really flow that much better than stock or as well as a Gibson true dual?

Does anyone have measurements on the plumbing?

I will report back with results. Thanks all - Jeff L. :chevy:

Corsa can tell you what their system will flow Vs yours. I do not think you will find the Touring Too Quiet! I am very picky about how my new loaded out Z71 sounds in the cab. But we are all different. I hope you get to try both.

Archived