vibration @ high speeds

mbspeed

Hey guys, I'm new here! I found this site while searching for info about my vibration! I've had my 2003 SS since October '03 and it only has 9000 miles on it. it vibrates so badly i can't drive it. :nonod: someone said that there were bulletins out on this truck. where can i find those? i need help for my poor truck.

Never felt a vibration, but I have an annoying buzz sound somewhere in the dash between 70 and 80 on the freeway only, not on the track. I always chalked it up to my exhaust. Not sure if this is what you were refering to? :dunno:

Hey guys, I'm new here! I found this site while searching for info about my vibration! I've had my 2003 SS since October '03 and it only has 9000 miles on it. it vibrates so badly i can't drive it.  :nonod: someone said that there were bulletins out on this truck. where can i find those? i need help for my poor truck.

Welcome to the site :thumbs:

Sounds like you need to take to the dealership if it's that bad.

Mine vibrates too at high speed, whe I hit the top end, 108 it is smooth, or if i let off but accelerating for approx 85 and up it does it. I don't think it's the balance.

Archived