Droppin in on the enemy...

RedRT

welcome rt. i used to fly in those death traps they call 46's when i was in 1/4 C. Co. (heloborne infantry company) when i was on the bonhomme richard, we had 2 of them go down. one in kenya, and another in baharain.(spelling*) lucky nobody was hurt. another one went down over the tigris river when i was in iraq a sgt i know drowned trying to rescue some devildogs out of it . i do have some respect for them though being as they are over 30 years old i believe. :lol: i also know the saying if it aint leaking, then you should be worried, because that means its all out of fluids. semper fi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Nuther Dakota R/T type checkin' in. (OMG... it's an invasion!) We just had some multiple-personality schizoid :crazy: over on Delphi gettin' beat-up pretty bad. 'Sez he's from Oklahoma. I just had to see if y'all were aware of him on this side of the fence. Readin' thru these posts... '... give the ordies somethin' to do?" Uhhuh... IYAOYAS! I'm a retired Navy Ordie! :uhoh: Ennyhoo... just wanderin' around in yer site a bit... for grins. :D

Oh... my R/T is a 2000 reg cab... modified (all over). Black I found I couldn't sign in w/o fudgin' the color/year thingie for Silvarados.

wow, thanx to everyone for the welcoming reception. you can only spend so much time at home, before ya gotta go to someone elses house just to break up the monatany. The only chevy-specific site i used to frequent was the s10xtreme delphi forum. used to cruise around the NLOC (lightning) quite a bit, though i havent been there in quite some time. shit, i even spend time on a civic si board... good info can be found in the most unlikely places. not to mention good prices on parts if you can weed through all the make-specific 'ads' inherent to whatever forum youre on. (currently im reading up on your PCM threads)

anyways... good to be here, im gonna start browsing thru some other sections, see ya guys around, or here ;-)

pete

Uhhuh... IYAOYAS!  I'm a retired Navy Ordie! :uhoh:

IYAOYAS = If you ain't ordnance, you ain't sh*t.

My last CO onboard Enterprise, now Admiral Winnefield, use to say, "so, if you are ordnance, does that make you sh*t." His words, not mine. :)

Welcome to the site.

'Nuther Dakota R/T type checkin' in. (OMG... it's an invasion!) We just had some multiple-personality schizoid  :crazy: over on Delphi gettin' beat-up pretty bad.  'Sez he's from Oklahoma.  I just had to see if y'all were aware of him on this side of the fence.  Readin' thru these posts... '... give the ordies somethin' to do?" Uhhuh... IYAOYAS!  I'm a retired Navy Ordie! :uhoh: Ennyhoo... just wanderin' around in yer site a bit... for grins.  :D

Oh... my R/T is a 2000 reg cab... modified (all over).  Black  I found I couldn't sign in w/o fudgin' the color/year thingie for Silvarados.

hah, you old ass man :D did you follow me over here??!!

theres a ssgt i work with that has a big azz IYAOYAS tattooed on his forearm. never knew what it meant until like 8 months ago.

any more of us come over here, we're gonna need a little section of our own lol

pete

do the R/T guys have color wars? i believe the black SS's are the quickest... :jester:

Of course... PX8 Black is the fastest... followed by Red. LOL! 61 years young? How patronizing. I hate that! 'Sounds like I'm some dottering ol' coot doin the Metamucil shuffle. Actually... I've had people describe me as a cross between George Carlin 'n Christopher Walken. None of that ponytail crap tho. Sombody mentioned USS ENTERPRISE. I'm the guy in the upper l/h corner of the "E" in that E=mc2 photo... taken at the beginning of Operation Sea Orbit in '64. I was a 20 year old AO3 with VAH-7. This is my first Mopar but not my first hot rod. I was runnin' hi 12's 33 years ago with a '69 'Stang... low 13's inna '65 'Stang before that... 'n mid-14's inna flathead 59A block '40 Ford before that. That's all after I got rid of the '56 Harley KHK. 'Only had one Chevy... a '55 Belaire hdtp, 265. That thing would be worth a fortune now.

Archived