Droppin in on the enemy...

RedRT

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SGT & REDRT, just got back from Jacksonville today. Was there for five days. Had a good time. Was there for family stuff. Will be back in late April for IHRA Spring Nationals, in Rockingham, NC. Hopefully I could catch up to both you guys, and chat for a while. Any way, stay safe and Semper Fi. :flag:

I am sorry to report that I won't be around in April. I will be in San Diego from March 5 - April 21. The sad part is I am unable to take my truck with me because Uncle Sam won't pay for the gas. :driving: lol He would rather fly me there. Maybe another time though. :flag:

do the R/T guys have color wars? i believe the black SS's are the quickest... :jester:

Of course... PX8 Black is the fastest... followed by Red. LOL! 61 years young? How patronizing. I hate that! 'Sounds like I'm some dottering ol' coot doin the Metamucil shuffle. Actually... I've had people describe me as a cross between George Carlin 'n Christopher Walken. None of that ponytail crap tho. Sombody mentioned USS ENTERPRISE. I'm the guy in the upper l/h corner of the "E" in that E=mc2 photo... taken at the beginning of Operation Sea Orbit in '64. I was a 20 year old AO3 with VAH-7. This is my first Mopar but not my first hot rod. I was runnin' hi 12's 33 years ago with a '69 'Stang... low 13's inna '65 'Stang before that... 'n mid-14's inna flathead 59A block '40 Ford before that. That's all after I got rid of the '56 Harley KHK. 'Only had one Chevy... a '55 Belaire hdtp, 265. That thing would be worth a fortune now.

Not patronizing at all. I'm just 12 behind ya'. Now if I were in my 20's, than yes that would be patronizing your old baldin' a$$ ;) Loved the juice down the throat at 30mph remark... priceless

And some cool old rides as well :thumbs:

Uhhuh... IYAOYAS!  I'm a retired Navy Ordie! :uhoh:

IYAOYAS = If you ain't ordnance, you ain't sh*t.

My last CO onboard Enterprise, now Admiral Winnefield, use to say, "so, if you are ordnance, does that make you sh*t." His words, not mine. :)

SEABEES RULE..... Going on 16 years active duty. I'v seen Somalia, Desert Storm, Bosnia, Basilan Island PI and Iraq... None of them pretty.....

My favorite is the AT 4 rocket launcher. AWESOME POWER.....

Welcome to the site :cheers:

Sombody mentioned USS ENTERPRISE.  I'm the guy in the upper l/h corner of the "E" in that E=mc2 photo... taken at the beginning of Operation Sea Orbit in '64.  I was a 20 year old AO3 with VAH-7.

That was me. And what a coincidence. I was in the most recent photo we did on my last cruise with her. Instead of E=mc2, it was E=mc2 X 40, marking Big E's 40th birthday. :flag:

SEABEES RULE..... Going on 16 years active duty.  I'v seen Somalia, Desert Storm, Bosnia, Basilan Island PI and Iraq...  None of them pretty.....

Congrats - you're almost there. :thumbs: Just went over 20 myself, but still 6yrs to go.

Some place you go are kind of nice, but nothing better than the good 'ol US of A!

SGT & REDRT,  just got back from Jacksonville today.  Was there for five days.  Had a good time.  Was there for family stuff.  Will be back in late April for IHRA Spring Nationals, in Rockingham, NC.  Hopefully I could catch up to both you guys, and chat for a while.  Any way, stay safe and Semper Fi. :flag:

you had a good time?.... are we talking about the same jacksonville? lol

Not patronizing at all. I'm just 12 behind ya'. Now if I were in my 20's, than yes that would be patronizing your old baldin' a$$  ;) 

Not a bit bald either.  :D

No Hair Club for Men for me either.

Hope it stays that way.

:cheers:

Archived