Jump to content



Recommended Posts

The presence of a bar vs no bar, is definitely going to help. You guys would have to check with Hotchkis to see if they are available for lowered trucks for your year. I think it's only a difference in the dog bones in the rear - or whatever those things are called.


As far as ride quality, I never noticed any difference. I had them on a 2/4 lowered '99 GMC. Best thing I ever did for my truck - bar none. However, they say you could experience some ride differences over extremely bumpy roads. We're talking more like off-road. So if you never take your truck there, then no worries. My feeling was that if it's a little rougher on where I drive 5% of the time, the other 95%, I'm good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

well i am interested in these bars so i mailed haotchkis and asked if they would work on a lowered SS here is their respnse

You can get the part #2230 and than purchase shorter endlinks. Bushings

so asked them if i could get the right endlinks when i purchase the setup and i am waiting on a reply

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only way you can do it is order the kit #2230, than purchase the endlinks separate

well that kind of sucks you buy a kit with parts you dont even need i think ill add this one to the end of my list

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...