Pics of Trailblazer SS

edessa

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They look good, I like the chrome wheels on the silver one.  They should have given it dual exhaust though out of the rear, bumper that would have looked better in my opinon.  Any ideas on the specs of the trailblazer SS?

i agree i think the dual would have been alot nicer looking, rumors say it will have a 6.0 but dont say which one either the ssr 6.0 or the lq9 i wonder how the SSS will do against one because it would be pretty sad if a mom and her kids beat you in it :nono:

They look good, I like the chrome wheels on the silver one.  They should have given it dual exhaust though out of the rear, bumper that would have looked better in my opinon.  Any ideas on the specs of the trailblazer SS?

i agree i think the dual would have been alot nicer looking, i think it wil have the 5.3 but im not positive i wonder how the SSS will do against one because it would be pretty sad if a mom and her kids beat you in it :nono:

Dont the current trailblazers have the 5.3?

i agree i think the dual would have been alot nicer looking, i think it wil have the 5.3 but im not positive i wonder how the SSS will do against one because it would be pretty sad if a mom and her kids beat you in it :nono:

Dont the current trailblazers have the 5.3?

I believe you can only get the 5.3 in the XUV and trailblazer, envoy XL. It comes in the Buick Rainier too. I think it just might be like a buick rainier, mabe some performance items done to the 5.3 with the awd. Just a guess.

The new Chevy commercial mentions 6 SS models with a total of 1926 H.P. If my math is correct that means the Trailblazer SS will be rated at 380 H.P. And since it's on the same chassis as the SSR I bet it gets the LS2 engine. Not bad for a family vehicle.

Archived